Teeth loosening occur as a result of periodontitis. There may be associated pain as well as swelling and redness of gums. Varied factors can be responsible for this problem, like improper oral hygiene, excessive gum cleaning, splinting, etc. By trying some home remedies, one can effectively strengthen the teeth and maintain gum health.
1. Ensure Proper Oral Hygiene: proper brushing and flossing habits maintain oral health and prevent tooth decay. The mouth should be washed after meals.
2. The benefit of Ayurvedic Remedies: these medicines have no side effect and help to keep the body system strong.
3. Use of Pepper and Turmeric: both these ingredients in crushed form should be applied to the gums. Massaging the gums with this will ensure good health of gums.
4. Use of Table Salt and Mustard Oil: a paste of mustard oil and salt should be used to massage the gums with. It will strengthen the gums and prevent loosening of teeth.
5. The Benefit of Amla Fruit: amla extract with some water should be used once a day to rinse the mouth. This preparation should also be consumed to be benefited to a good extent.
6. Use of Oregano Oil: this oil, when applied on painful gums, reduces inflammation and provides relief.
7. Use of Salt: salt has antiseptic properties, so it should be added to warm water to gargle with it.
8. Resort to Liquid Diet: nutritious liquids should be consumed by the person suffering from the shaky tooth in place of solid foods.
9. Use of Peppermint Oil: massaging the affected region with peppermint oil reduces the gum and teeth problems.
10. Increase the Intake of Green and Leafy Vegetables: these kinds of veggies maintain overall health, including the health of gums and teeth and also prevent one from various infections.
11. Reduce the Intake of Acidic Fruits like Lime or Lemon: excessive intake of lime, lemon juice, and other citric fruits may cause damage to the tooth enamel and increase sensitivity.
12. Use of Clove Oil: massaging gums with clove oil reduces the gum swelling as well as toothache.
13. Increase Intake of Probiotics: Probiotics help in giving a strong immune system and also assist the growth of healthy bacteria in intestines. It helps in restricting the development of infection in the body.
14. Intake of Vitamin Supplements: vitamins are essential for everyone to stay away from several diseases. Vitamin supplements are required as food may not contain the proper amount of vitamins in it.
15. Increase Fluid Intake: water and other liquids help in removal of toxins from the body and keep the body hydrated, hence preventing gum diseases.
16. Do Not Consume Sweet Substances: the items like cakes, candies, chocolates, etc. have sugar in them, which attacks tooth enamel and causes damage to the roots also.
17. Use of Mouthwash: it prevents the growth of bacteria between teeth and gums.
18. Staying Away From Teeth Whitening Kits: bleaching agents present in these kits are responsible for damaging the enamel and weakening the gum tissues.